I was tagged a while ago by supermom to do this quirky meme, and I just got tagged by ruth now too so I guess I better do it!
Don't forget the Rules!
1. Link the person(s) who tagged me
2. Mention the rules on my blog
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of mine
4. Tag six fellow blogger's by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
6 quirky things...
ok I think I have done this before a long time ago.
1) I eat one food group on my plate at a time, I start with my least fav thing..then work to my favorite thing...and turn my plate so that the location of the food I am eating is on the same place...not sure if that makes sense or not but I rotate my plate like a clock and eat the food on my plate at the 3 o'clock position
2) I am so easily distracted that almost everyday I end up standing in a room in my house and have NO idea why I went in there in the first place....drives me crazy and now my kids laugh at me cuz it happens so often
3) I can't throw food away.... until it is a full blown lab experiment! Even if I know we won't eat the left overs I wrap it up and put it in the fridge and I feel guilty if I even think about throwing it away so I wait till I know it is not safe...and hopefully Faith doesn't eat it after that point! and then I can throw it away with peace of mind.
4) I can't use public bathrooms...well not very easily anyways... I have what I call a shy bladder and have made myself wait till I feel like I am going to throw up before I break down and use the public facility where all matter of yuck grows and god forbid someone might actually HEAR me!
5) I play with my tongue ALOT...I can twist it upside down and catch myself doing it so often that I wonder how many people saw me and how many times I did it before I caught myself....my Emily can twist her tongue too but she can do it either way... I can only twist it upside down from the right to the left
6) crap this was too easy
I count in my head.... or repeat things in my head over and over... but I don't know of many times when my mind is not going over a billion of the SAME thing on any given day!
yup ok I am certifiable quackers
so now I have to tag 6 people...not sure if 6 people still read this! but here it goes I tag
mugwumpmom, Jen from anickelsworthofcommonsense, um yah can't think ,end of another long day...anyone else that wants to play!
FYI heading to 100 mile for a weeks vacation with great friends and my family....so looking forward to it!