We finally got an accepted offer last night. Whew......now some more fun waiting begins!! You see the other people who already has an accepted offer on this place has a time clause on it, it is subject to the sale of their home. Our offer is better and we can remove the subjects by Tues at the latest. Once we do remove our subjects we invoke the time clause on the first people and then they have 48 hours to remove their subjects. If they do, then the place remains theirs, if they don't then it is ours. So really it is out of our hands. Hopefully we will know by Wed what the result is.
They accepted our dates and that would allow us to be before school starts. That is something that I have been praying for. We don't have to do anything to the house to move in, something else that is great. So all in all this house is perfect for us. Meets all our needs and we know we will be happy with it. It also is on bus route to the school that I picked for the kids before I knew where we were moving too. We really want this house.
So now we wait...........again..........and trust some more that really it is in His hands and what better place to leave anything?!
oh I also got everything sorted out with the buyers of our house. He came again yesterday morning telling me that he doesn't want our rent he wants an extension. He made me nervous that they are thinking of backing out with all his jibber jabber and obvious stress. I called our selling agent and told her what was going on and if we need to get a lawyer?! see my sister had buyers of their house and the buyers walked........so we know it happens! we just didn't want it happening to us..........and she called Mr. Buyer and gave him a bit of heck for coming here, guess that is against protocol. I told her that I had felt badly for them and she said we shouldn't because they were warned and asked repeatedly if they were SURE they wanted to make an offer not subject to sale, they were sure, sure their townhouse would sell right away, they were wrong. They do have the financing in place though and so everything should go smoothly through next Friday. He was leading me to believe that they didn't have the financing and that was why I started STRESSING out. so whew..........what drama eh?! He told my agent that he felt bad that he stressed me out and he didn't mean too, it was just a spur of the moment decision to stop by and see how things were progressing with us as he was in the area. Now I feel bad that he feels bad and that just makes me feel yucky. Maybe I made a mountain out of mole hill as I have been so stressed in my own right about all this moving business?
I have a lot of packing to do still and I would say I have about 30% more to do before it is all done, not including taking beds apart....oh my....there is so much to do when you move!! We are planning on going to my Uncle's Ranch until we can move into our new home. It is nice to have a place to go and J has a job ready for him as soon as we can get up there. So I have to know that all things work out together for good to them that love Him.....and we do.