We are waiting right now to hear back from both the Insurance company and our Mortgage Broker............I hate waiting!!!!
There seems to be a few hiccups here and it is getting really stressful. We are waiting to hear whether affordable insurance can be had with the new place! I don't know if I should go into all the details but..............if things don't pan out then we will be looking at a new place. There seem to be 3 strikes against this place being insured.....1 it is log 2 it is rural and out of the city limits/fire protection 3 it has a wood foundation........something that the sellers LIED about to their insurance brokers who are the same ones we are going thru!!!
I feel stressed. I do feel/know though that it is out of my hands and there is nothing I can do but wait and trust...........hmmmmmmmm ya my favoritist things to do!! uh hem!
breaking news: we got the approval from the Mortgage Broker........stayed tuned for news of the Insurance.........
Have we had this conversation before???